Australia Delivery Information
- as we ship from the UK, if your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once the shipment reaches your country. All international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities while customs policies vary widely from country to country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance and we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
- all orders over AU$1000 will be subject to import duty
- the price displayed at checkout includes any GST that may be due, which we pay on your behalf
In response to COVID-19, all our carriers are taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of their drivers and our customers.
Please be assured that all our carriers are following the advice and guidelines from the government and that the safety of everyone is our priority.
There is currently no impact to our delivery services at this stage, however we encourage all customers to use your home address for delivery.
Moving forward all carriers will operate a contact free delivery service which means that you won’t be required to sign for any parcel that’s delivered.
You can see all carrier guidelines and measures upon visiting the nominated carrier website, emails will be provided upon dispatch to confirm delivery information.
We hope that you understand and appreciate the measures that have been implemented are to protect you and ensure we can continue to operate as normal.
- Tracked delivery is provided as standard on all orders
- Tracked delivery: 7-10 days
- We ship from the UK and all orders will have to pass through customs, which may incur additional charges & fees
- All orders over AU£$1000 will be subject to import duty