Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Scicon Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA Bike Bag - Black - Team Trek Factory Racing Edition
6 weekly payments from A$73.41 with laybuy
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
If you are about to head abroad on a cycling trip with your road bike, most airlines require that your bike is packed in a bike bag and it couldn’t get much easier than with the Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA bike bag
Developed with and tested by leading professional road cycling teams like Trek-Segafredo, Etixx - Quick-Step, Tinkoff, Orica-GreenEDGE, AG2R La Mondiale, Cofidis, Wiggle High5 and many, many more.
The Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA™ is the number 1 bike bag in the world. And with good reason- lightweight and comfortable, yet maintaining a high-level of protection in all the right places.
It’s easy to pack your bike yourself
- When you receive your bike bag the first time, register the product online and you’ll automatically receive an email with a walk-through instruction video manual.
- The AeroComfort 2.0 TSA™ allows you to keep the handlebars and seat post in place.
- You need to remove the wheels from your bike, which requires you only to undo the quick-release skewers.
- The AeroComfort 2.0 TSA™ arrives with all the necessary additional protection you need to pack your bike.
- If you choose to remove your pedals, you may need a pedal spanner. That is as far as it goes.
No Need to Remove Handlebars
All that you need to remove are the quick-release skewers of your wheels. Complementing a good bike fit, you don’t even have to remove the handlebars or seat post.
Antishock Bike Frame (ABF)
Mounting your bike on the integrated Antishock Bike Frame provides a rigid protection of the bike’s frame, absorbing impacts.
Layered Protection All Around
A rugged and durable Nylon outer-shell withstands abrasion and in combination with a thick layer of high-density foam padding, provides good protection.
Rear Derailleur Protector
Protect your rear derailleur from side impacts with the included Rear Derailleur Protector, a metal guard covering the rear shifter.
Internal Strap System
The clever Internal strap system (ISS) holds your bike frame firmly in place and fasten the bike’s frame in the area on the handlebars, top tube and saddle to the internal Antishock Bike Frame (ABF), providing extra stability and safety, just like a car’s seatbelt..
- Remove any accessories from your bike, like a GPS unit and bottles. Any loose items in the bike bag can scratch or damage your bike frame.
- If you have electronic gears, remove the battery and store it in your hand luggage.
- Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike bag be delayed, you could always switch to a rental bike.
- Always inspect your luggage immediately upon receipt at your destination and report damages immediately to the airline.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $160 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.