Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Garmin Varia RTL510
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar: See and Be Seen
See and be seen, day or night:
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres (153 yards) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a 1.6 km (1 mile) away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit (sold separately) or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices1
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
Ride smarter and more aware with Varia™ RTL510 rear-view radar. Mounted neatly on the seat post, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres (153 yards) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to 1.6 km (1 mile) away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind.
This sensor has your back
While out on a ride, you have to keep track of everything. What’s your route, how far you’re going, how fast and how hard you’re going to push it. But with Varia radar along for the ride, it’s like having eyes in the back of your helmet. It’s essentially an early warning system so you see cars approaching from behind and they see you.
Safety in numbers
Varia RTL510 rear-view radar is just one part of cycling awareness. When paired with compatible Garmin devices the system helps to create safer riding conditions by alerting riders to vehicles approaching from behind. Green light? All good. Amber light? A vehicle is approaching. Red light? Take care — a vehicle is approaching at high speed. Ride safe.
- Dimensions: 98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm
- Weight: 71.0 g
- Modes: solid, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
- ANT+®: yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
In the box:
- Varia RTL510
- Mounting kit
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Terrific bit of kit
Bought this light on the recommendation of a friend. Works like a charm. Very effective as a warning for cars approaching from behind. Audible beep is very audible and the connection to my Garmin is easy to set up. Very worthwhile purchase. Would def recommend.
Garmin Varia RTL 510
A great light, with outstanding features. Would thoroughly recommend any equipment like this, which is beneficial to my safety on the road. Well worth the money!
If you spend a lot of hours on the bike this is for you! Highly recommended.